Translate

Monday 4 March 2013

Procrastinating

My brain really doesn't seem to want to be at work any more. I guess it's just like when you're at school or university and the exams are over but you still have to go to class, even though you know you'll be out of there so soon so you can't make yourself concentrate.

Right now at work, except for the odd task from my supervisor, I'm just writing out my handover notes and tidying everything up.

Actually as of half an hour ago my notes were all finished and I'm just reading them over now in case I've forgotten anything or something doesn't make sense.

But mostly I'm wasting time on the internet and thinking about all the things I need to do before I leave one week today.

That's so soon! And I'm not completely ready yet! What should I do? I feel like I have no time at all! And I'm trying to fit in seeing a lot of different people after work and I think all of a sudden all my evenings are full up... which means I don't have an evening to go back to London Bridge to my parents' apartment for the last of my things :/ I guess there's always the weekend for that...

So much to do, so little time/concentration! Doesn't help that this weekend I felt the urge to sleep a ridiculous amount so I did...

No comments:

Post a Comment