Translate

Saturday 23 March 2013

In Japan

I've been in Japan for 12 days now! Every day has been so busy though - and for the first week I didn't have internet access on my own computer - that I haven't been able to write yet, even though there's been some hilarious/interesting things I really wanted to talk about.

Sadly I can't remember what a lot of them are now...

Training for my job finished last night so we all have a couple of days before going to our schools. Today we're doing hanami, cherry blossom viewing, since we arrived in the right season for it!

I'm not sure I have the battery for my camera with me though...

Well, I'm hoping to get back into writing at least something every day, so, fingers crossed I have time/energy/things to write about~

No comments:

Post a Comment